Systemic Coaching is a form of goal-oriented consulting and supervision, guiding clients towards a solution for their issues. In the scope of one-on-one interviews, the focus lies on business-related topics. After a short joint discussion of the problem, the client and the coach develop new approaches to tailor-made and appropriate solutions and options throughout the entire process. Coaching is intended to bring forward the client’s full potential, by activating resources and competences and developing new ways of perception and behavior.
A solution-oriented approach
Coaching conversations offer an appreciative platform supporting self-reflection and self-perception. They assist with the review and definition of goals and decisions and with the development of new strategies and actions. Coaching does not concentrate on the past but directs the focus towards the future.
The coaching process offers an opportunity for groups and teams in all phases of collaboration to mitigate conflicts and detect new perspectives within a neutral and appreciative environment. Each individual can tap its full creative potential and assists in achieving jointly specified goals.
In the healthcare environment the coach supports the client in reflecting and defining of what is needed to either be, get or stay healthy. Based on his or her unique abilities and parameters the client develops strategies to stabilize or improve the short to long-term life balance.
Systemic Coaching can be useful in the following areas of application:
- Development of new leadership competencies regarding relational and conflict issues with employees
- Adapting oneself to new business environments and executive positions
- Self-reflection and personal development
- Handling and/or prevention of stress, Burn-out prevention, Work-Life-Balance
- Team conflicts and team development
- Development of company missions and visions
- Career management and future planning
- Everyday job issues